The Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce provides a healthy environment to sustain, promote and grow businesses, civic and community organizations in the area, while providing opportunity to enhance the quality of life of the greater Seal Beach community through local events.
- FREE listing in the Seal Beach Chamber Business Directory and The City Map
- FREE Promotional Listing on the Seal Beach Chamber Website and Business Search
- Opportunities to Network and Promote Your Business at Chamber and Community Events
- Discounted Advertising in The Sun Newspaper (Annual Value $187)
- Monthly Networking Breakfast & Meeting at a Local Restaurant
- Avenue to air Your Concerns with the City on Business Issues
- Support for Local Business at City Council Meetings
- Member Business Discounts (participating businesses)
- Interface with City Staff and Officials
- Social Business Mixers Sponsored by the Chamber and its Members
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for New Businesses
- Increased Community Involvement
- Philanthropic Opportunities
- Ambassador Program
BROCHURES AND RACK CARD DISPLAYED
Members may display flyers or brochures at the Chamber and at a number of official functions hosted by the Chamber including luncheons & networking events. We also produce a rack card that is displayed in many local hotels, airports, and other tourist locations with ad spaces available to advertise your business.
All members are listed in the Chamber’s Membership Directory, used as an informational piece of the area, and a guide of recommended businesses to newcomers, residents, and local and out-of-town businesses.
Monthly membership functions provide forums for making business contacts. These include membership breakfasts (new members are introduced), and monthly mixers. They are free to the business community and a great way to make new contacts in the area.
What a great way to open your doors and share your business with the community. Upon request, members can receive a ribbon cutting hosted by our Chamber Ambassadors. A ribbon cutting is reserved for new businesses and for benchmark anniversaries (5, 10, 20 years etc), as the Chamber event schedule permits. This event will be heavily publicized and promoted by the Chamber, as well as local media, at no charge. Event attendees include chamber members and public officials and the business is encouraged to openly invite the public.
Assists other local clubs and organizations in the promotion of their events and activities by disseminating information, answering questions or mailing additional data.
Citywide and Chamber Events
- March– Be More Healthy Expo
- April – 5K/10K Run & Seal Beach Classic Car Show
- June/July – Edge Series
- July – Seal Beach Lions’ Fish Fry
- July/August – Summer Concerts by the Pier
- September – Arts and Crafts Faire
- October- Japan/American Kite Festival
- October – Trick or Treating on Main Street and Sidewalk Sale
- November -Thanksgiving Dinner & Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
- December – Christmas Holiday Parade on Main Street